Help / FAQ's
What is the cost to register on this site? And, getting My Storefront active.
Registration of 'Event Advertisers' is limited to Auctioneers, Auction Companies and Estate Sale Companies. To create a 'Company Storefront' is FREE.
After you have registered:
- Login or continue to your Account, go to ‘My Account’, at bottom click > Storefront Control Panel, then on the upper left side at ‘Toggle Storefront’, make sure you have chosen “Turn Store On’, then click Proview Storefront button. You are now active in our Company Storefronts area pages. To upload Company Logo into your Storefront and Welcome note:
- Go to ‘My Account’, at bottom click > Storefront Control Panel, under ‘Control Menu’ click ‘Customize Logo & Welcome Note’, make sure you have entered thumbnail size of 170x110 and 180x120 respective in sizes for Logo Sizing. After your Welcome Note, choose a Storefront Template Header Background. Click SAVE. Edit at any time.
How much does it cost for Advertisers to place event listings?
Listing Price Plans are very afforable.
- Annual and Unlimited Listings Plan: Just $95 Subscription!
- All Events Listings can contain up to 1000 Photos and 1 Video YouTube Linkage.
Is this site secure?
Yes. Your transactions are protected by the latest encryption technology.
How do I find what I'm looking for?You have several options:
- Quick search form on the front page for you to enter keywords to search.
- Advanced Search page for you to refine your search criteria.
- Browsing filters when you are browsing by category.
- If you already know what you are looking for you can browse the categories listed on the left side of the site's pages.
- Search-By-Distance: Just enter your local ZIP Code and find events within 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 100, and 200 miles of your area.
Can I save items to revisit later?
Yes. You can maintain your own "favorites" list within your account. Each listing on our site has an "add to favorites" link. Simply click that link and we will add that item to your favorites list.
What if I can't find what I'm looking for?
You can set up search filters within your account area. Our site will then screen all new listings, as they are placed on the site, and if an item is listed that meets your filter (search) criteria, we will automatically send you an email notification.
How do Advertisers and Visitors communicate with each other?
We provide visitors with the ability to contact the Advertiser through a form that is accessible on each of the Advertisers event listing pages. The Advertiser will then be notified by email of the visitors questions and the Advertiser can either reply by email or log in to their account and reply through our onsite messaging system. The Advertiser can choose to keep their email address anonymous.